meeting registration

From: Ron Whitney <RFW@MATH.AMS.ORG>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 08:59:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: w3c-math-erb@w3.org
Susan at W3C tells me that 6 of us have registered with her for the
upcoming meeting.  She would like to set the 24th (next Tuesday) as
the deadline for registration.  (It's unclear to me what the import of
registration is, but we should conform.)

I also want to make adjustments to Hyatt reservations where appropriate.
Do let me know your plans when you can.

Known at the moment:
  one person is arriving in the early afternoon Saturday
  2 are arriving sometime after midnight Saturday
  one is arriving mid-afternoon Sunday
  I'll be trundling up sometime during the day Sunday

-Ron