wednesday calling time

From: Ron Whitney <RFW@MATH.AMS.ORG>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 10:15:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: w3c-math-erb@w3.org
I asked Susan at W3C several weeks ago about using the MIT Conference
line in the evening so as to provide another time when Ping might
join in.  She has secured the line for the 6:00-7:00pm EDT hour
on Wednesdays.  I'll be able to call in this Wednesday and welcome
others who may have a chance to do so, too.

I'm viewing the Wednesday calls as supplementary to the regular Monday
calls.  Given the expense for Ping and the extra cost for other
members to call a second time, I doubt we use the Wednesday time
slot weekly.

-Ron