Robert Sutor joins us

From: T. V. Raman <raman@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 08:47:00 -0700
To: Ron Whitney <RFW@math.ams.org>
Cc: w3c-math-erb@w3.org
Guess Ron's pseudo random sort had a bug that resulted in my name getting
lost.

--Raman (Adobe Systems)

--
Best Regards,
--raman

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 (415) 962 3945   (B-1 115)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 (415) 962 6063
      (E 1-160) 1585 Charleston Road       Email: raman@adobe.com
      Mountain View, CA 94039 -7900  raman@cs.cornell.edu
      http://www-atg/People/Raman.html (Internal To Adobe)
      http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/People/raman/raman.html  (Cornell)
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and in no way should be taken
            as representative of my employer, Adobe Systems Inc.