Re: techexplorer Plug-in

From: <rminer@geom.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 15:56:44 -0500
To: sutor@watson.ibm.com
CC: w3c-math-erb@w3.org
Dear Dr. Sutor,

Thanks for the info.

Just to be clear, I *like* techexplorer.  I always assumed you would
support and improve it, and I expect it to be a major force in
scientific electronic publication.

As I am sure you know, the HTML Math ERB work is headed in a somewhat
different direction.  If I seemed to lack enthusiasm about
techexplorer, it is only because I was addressing myself to our group.
In a more public forum, I would choose my words more judiciously!

Yours,

Robert Miner