travelling; conference calls

From: Bruce Smith <bruce@wolfram.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 19:07:51 -0700
To: w3c-math-erb@w3.org
During July 1 - Aug 2 I'll be out of the country (in Moscow).
I still intend to be participating in the ERB via email, but
I'm not sure about the conference calls -- I may be able to
show up for some of them. (But probably not the one this Monday,
the day I leave.)

I'll also work on the working draft specification version of the
Wolfram proposal (with modifications suggested by the group),
and on a test implementation which works with the soon-to-be-
released Mathematica V3.0 typesetting renderer.