Response to issues?

From: Ka-Ping Yee <s-ping@orange.cv.tottori-u.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 03:34:49 +0900
To: W3C Math ERB <w3c-math-erb@w3.org>
Did anyone have anything to say with regard to the issues i
raised in my messages concerning the current "HTML-Math" proposal?

As a quick reminder, these included:

  - extensibility from the start (e.g. rendering to text)
  - staying general beyond math
  - inability to express functions of functions or composition
  - distinct meanings for indices and name-qualifiers
  - treatment of text as part of the semantic tree

It's been a good week and a half since i posted them -- did
these messages get received all right?

Please let me know if there were problems.

Thanks,

Ka-Ping Yee