Welcome to new group members

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 16:10:31 -0400
To: w3c-math-erb@w3.org

I would like to offer a welcome to the newcomers to the W3C Math ERB:

    Stan Devitt, from Waterloo Maple Inc.  (MapleSoft)
    James R. King and Paul Topping from Design Science Inc.  (Mathtype)
    Robert Miner from The Geometry Center, UMN.   (WebEQ)

The ERB's home page is at:  http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/MarkUp/Math/WG

Please let me have any suggestions for updating the home page. Note that
the complete list of participants is given at the bottom of the page.
We have a weekly phone conference on Mondays at 1pm EST, see the home
page for details, and for the email list archive.

Regards,

-- Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> tel: +1 (617) 258 5741 fax: +1 (617) 258 5999
   World Wide Web Consortium, 545 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139
   url = http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett