Re: OpenMath

From: Nico Poppelier <nico@valacar.elsevier.nl>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 09:08:52 +0200 (MET DST)
To: ion@math.ams.org
Cc: w3c-math-erb@w3.org
w3c-math-erb-request@w3.org writes:
> Since there didn't seem to be much information known about OpenMath
> I note that there is an Open Math Home Page at
>
> http://www.can.nl/~abbott/OpenMath/index.html
I am in touch with Arjeh Cohen of OpenMath. They are not aware
of the work of our group. Arjeh would like to have access to the
Web pages of our group, but the server appears to deny him access.
Is there any other way we can inform him, other than me copying
several documents to him via email?  :-)
Are any others on this group in touch with/aware of OpenMath?

Nico

Dr. Nico A.F.M. Poppelier
Elsevier Science, APD, ITD               Email: n.poppelier@elsevier.nl.
Molenwerf 1, 1014 AG Amsterdam           Phone: +31-20-4853482.
The Netherlands                          Fax:   +31-20-4853706.
                  The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
                                             And maybe some compromises.