Date for Next meetings

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 18:39:08 -0400
To: w3c-math-erb@w3.org
The next few weeks look bad for my involvement with the phone conference.

My wife and kids have asked me to take some time off next week so I won't
be able to join in the conference call on the 15th. The week after
(April 22nd)I will be in Redmond, for an HTML-ERB meeting. Monday 29th
is okay, and some of us will be meeting up at SGML Math workshop on
May 1st. Monday 6th is bad as I will be flying out with my family to
Paris for the Web conference. The following Monday I will be arriving
back from France, and also won't be able to attend the meeting.

I will stay involved with the group via email, and plan to carry on
work on a new parser, using the ideas previously posted to the list.
Please feel free to continue to hold the phone conference in my absence.

p.s. I will try to get the minutes for last weeks meeting posted asap.

Best wishes,

-- Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> tel: +1 (617) 258 5741 fax: +1 (617) 258 5999
   World Wide Web Consortium, 545 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139
   url = http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett