Phone conference March 18th 1300 EST

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 12:54:48 -0500
To: w3c-math-erb@w3.org
Cc: Bruce Smith <bruce@wolfram.com>

Unfortunately, there is no time when all of us can make a regular phone
conference. All of us except Nico can make 1300 EST on Mondays. So I propose
that we go ahead and hold a weekly conference at this time, starting today.

Sorry for the very short notice.

The number to ring is:   +1 617 258 7910

I would like to discuss some next steps for HTML-math and let Bruce talk
though his ideas.  I also have some ideas I wish to discuss.

-- Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> tel: +1 (617) 258 5741 fax: +1 (617) 258 5999
   World Wide Web Consortium, 545 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139
   url = http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/People/Raggett