Phone Conference times

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 10:25:32 -0500
To: w3c-math-erb@w3.org

I would like to clear up the times for our regular conference.

Would Monday at 1300 EST be OK for everyone?

Nico can't make 1200 -1300 EST

Raman can't make:
        Wednesdays 1300-1430 EST
        Thursdays 1300-1500 EST
        Fridays 1330-1500 EST

For the 1300-1400 EST time slot, the MIT-LCS conference line is only
available on Mondays and Fridays.

I would also prefer to hold the conference weekly and cut it short
or cancel it if we have no business to conduct. For our next conference
I would like to get comments on Bruce Smith's notes as referenced from
bottom of the home page:    http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/MarkUp/Math/Group

I have written to OCLC inviting their participation as discussed on our
last conference call.

-- Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> tel: +1 (617) 258 5741 fax: +1 (617) 258 5999
   World Wide Web Consortium, 545 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139
   url = http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/People/Raggett