Re: Sample XADES files

Dear Piotr,

ETSI is organizing a remote plugtest event on XAdES and CAdES that will
start next Monday 16th February.
You may find details of the event at:

http://xades-portal.etsi.org/pub/index.shtml

Actually, I would say that you would still be in time to register for
the event. In that event a number of implementers will perform
interoperability tests remotelly, exchanging all forms of XAdES
signatures (from XAdES-BES to XAdES-A)... I think that this is a very
good event for any XAdES (or CAdES) implementer to participate

Regards

Juan Carlos Cruellas.