From: Hess Yvan [mailto:yvan.hess@imtf.ch]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 7:24 AM
To: 'w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org'
Subject: Encoding of signed document question

Hi,

Do I have the right to store a signed XML document into a filesystem or a
database using a different encoding than "UTF-8"? In the context of my
application I have to save it using encoding "ISO-8859-1".
Is it conform to specifications ? What will be the incidence of a such
choice ?

Thanks for your answer.

Regards. Yvan Hess