RE: XAdES TimeStamping implementation

John,

I have realized that I had already sent to this list the URL from where
people could
get the report.

http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/History/DOC/XAdESFinalReport.pdf

I think that in order not to disturb not interested people, it is better to
circulate
the URL. Anyway, should you have me to send you a copy directly to you, do not
hesitate in requesting it.

Regards.

Juan Carlos.