Re: SOAP Message Canonicalization

On Friday 10 January 2003 12:21, Marc Hadley wrote:
> Sorry for the confusion, I meant specify a transform and assign it a
> URI. Then assign another URI to the combination of the transform
> specified and exclusive canonicalization as a 'new' canonicalization
> algorithm.

Ah, so   http://www.w3.org/2002/11/sm-c14n-foo is defined as:
  1. http://www.w3.org/2002/11/sm-c14n
  2. http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#

I don't feel too strongly about that, though I think I prefer the
explicitness of the two steps such that people don't end up have two
different ways to express the same thing...