RE: Exclusive C14N Error: Using #default in NMTOKENS

I basically would prefer to be as precise as the XML schema means
allow.

But in our context of trying to fix an erratum in an already existing
spec I tend to follow the way Joseph suggests and be as simple as
possible in the erratum text.

Liebe Gruesse/Regards,
Gregor Karlinger