Re: Last call announcement for Namespaces 1.1

Hello Joseph,

At 14:19 02/09/09 -0400, Joseph Reagle wrote:

>On Monday 09 September 2002 01:22 pm, Misha.Wolf@reuters.com wrote:
> > > "IRI References" Are these defined anywhere else?
> >
> > http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-iri-01.txt
>
>I wonder what's the expected time-line for this? Intended to go to InfoRFC?
>If so, should our specs reference it, instead of the section in the
>namespace spec...?

I just got a couple of comments from people on the IAB and the IESG
that I'll have to work in, and had some brainstorming with my
co-author, Michel Suignard, about bidi, notes of which are in the
editing version, but which have to be worded out. Due to the more
public mode of the I18N WG with the new charter, the editing copy
of the draft can now be found from http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/.

The intention, spelled out in the I18N WG charter
(http://www.w3.org/2002/05/i18n-recharter/WG-charter.html),
is to submit the draft to the IESG for Proposed Standard.

Regards,    Martin.