Re: New specs: Exclusive C14N REC; and XPath Filter2 CR

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:23:04 -0400
To: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Cc: "XML Signature (W3C/IETF)" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

On Tuesday 06 August 2002 09:26 pm, Rich Salz wrote:
> Does anyone here have comments on the UDDI C14N spec?
>    http://www.uddi.org/pubs/SchemaCentricCanonicalization-20020710.htm
> in particular, section 1.1 comments on the limitations of the current
> standards.

This thread [1] led to changes in both the UDDI text that you refer to and
text in exc-c14n [2].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2002JanMar/0190
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-exc-c14n/#sec-EsotericNodesets

--
* I will be on holiday the week of August 12th; I will try to return any
calls or emails received the following week.