Re: XAdES implementation?

Hi,

(from my point of view)
As XAdES builds heavily on timestamps, and the only real timestamping
standards are ASN.1-based, I don't think there is a 'public'/OS
implementation yet.
... although XML timestamps may be on their way soon :-)
Checkout the ISSE program. [1]

Also other aspects from XAdES can slow implementations; if you want to use
some of it's more interesting features, like for example the integration
of certificate status information (CRLs, OCSP, XKMS). It's difficult to
combine all these things, although they may be implemented separately.

Also on the XAdES mailing list, I didn't see anything about
implementations yet.
Maybe some *big* companies are silently working on it ?

best regards,

Karel Wouters.

[1] <http://www.eema.org/isse/programme/programme.html#d3>