Re: Namespace in the XPath tag

Hi Christian,
thanks for the reply.

When you said 'used namespaces', does it refer to the
namespaces used within the XPath expr? So for any
namespaces used in the XPath expr, they will have to
be declared somewhere that is visible to the XPath
expr. It doesn't matter that the namespace declaration
in the XPath expr is declared in the XPath tag, we can
similarly declare that in the, say, <Transforms> tag
if we want, is that correct.

Just want to clarify as I am still a novice in XPath
:)

Thanks.

Cheers,
Herry