RE: DName encoding (was:KeyName white space)

At 08:09 6/22/2001, Gregor Karlinger wrote:
>Joseph,
>I cannot see any changes in revision 1.85 of the draft document ?!

Weird, it was in version 1.84 even, but got lost in 1.85 when I introduced
Don's generalizations with respect to canonical xml. I wish I was better
about commenting the versions, or had a useful htmldiff tool. (Though this
is one of the reasons I send the editing trivialities to the list such that
I folks can check me, and it laters helps figure out what happened.) So, I
don't think I've lost any other recent edits, and the following should be
correct:

[
         $Revision: 1.86 $ on $Date: 2001/06/22 13:57:25 $
         http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/xmldsig-core/Overview.html#sec-X509Data
]