RE: Poll on Exclusive Canonicalization

I agree here with Brian. We MUST NOT specify any more mandatory to implement
features at this point.

Everybody working on Signing SOAP/XML Protocol messages is aware of the
problem at this stage.

I am wondering if an alternative solution might be possible as a stopgap.
How about a parameter on the C14N declaration that lists the necessary
namespace information? How about specifying the namespaces as signing
attributes? etc. etc.

There is more than one way to boil an ocean.

		Phill

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist
VeriSign Inc.