Re: AW: AW: KeyName white space

     I would like to require the escaping of all ASCII controls in DN's in
XMLDSIG (I was not precise enough last time, and what I said could have
been interpreted as having wider scope) because otherwise standard trimming
routines may eliminate characters which somebody left in a DN
intentionally, as is permitted by RFC 2253.  It is my impression that
standard trimming routines tend to remove horizontal tab, for example, in
the same positions where they remove space.

          Tom Gindin

"Gregor Karlinger" <gregor.karlinger@iaik.at> on 05/15/2001 07:10:53 AM