RE: Implementors: Please Update Interop Matrix

Here's the current status of the Microsoft .NET Framework implementation
of XMLDSIG.

					--bal

Features
--------
Detached Signatures: Yes
Enveloping Signature (same document reference with fragment
(URI="#Object1"): Yes
Enveloped Signature (samedocument reference (URI="") with Enveloped
Signature Transform: Yes
SignatureValue (generation/validation): Yes
Manifest DigestValue (generation/validation): No
Feature: laxly valid enforcement of Signature element schema definition:
Yes
XPointers '#xpointer(/)': No
XPointers '#xpointer(id("ID"))': No
XPath: Yes
XPath 'here()' (can be used to implement enveloped signature): No
XSLT: Yes
RetrievalMethod (e.g., X509Data): No

Algorithms
----------
SHA1: Yes
Base64: Yes
HMAC-SHA1: Yes*
DSA (SHA1): Yes
RSA (SHA1): Yes
minimal: No
Canonical XML: Yes
Canonical XML (with comments): Yes
Enveloped Signature: Yes

Examples (from merlin-xmldsig-fifteen.tar.gz)
signature-enveloped-dsa.xml: Yes
signature-enveloping-b64-dsa.xml: Yes
signature-enveloping-dsa.xml: Yes
signature-enveloping-hmac-sha1-40.xml: Yes*
signature-enveloping-hmac-sha1.xml: Yes*
signature-enveloping-rsa.xml: Yes
signature-external-b64-dsa.xml: Yes
signature-external-dsa.xml: Yes

*: HMAC-SHA1 is implemented in our current builds but did not make it in
time to be publicly available in our upcoming Beta 2 release.  HMAC-SHA1
will be fully supported in our RTM release.