RE: Anonymous types in the DSig Schema

At 12:37 11/8/2000 +0100, Karl Scheibelhofer wrote:
>i attached a "xmldsig-core-schema" with named types in the style you showed
>in [1].

Hi Karl,

The only stylistic difference in what I did was something I followed from
the schema specifications themselves where the type is NOT the same name as
the instance (for clarity), but append "Type" to the element name. It's a
trivial matter really, but my inclination would to be follow the spec style.

<xsd:element name="purchaseOrder" type="PurchaseOrderType"/>
<xsd:complexType name="PurchaseOrderType">

__