Re: AW: Signature Last Call Ends October 20th (and update to spec)

Ok, given this I created a later version of the interop matrix [1] with
Done360 and IAIK listed. Anyone else that would like to be listed (or
correct what I've already done), please email me.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/2000/10/17-xmldsig-interop.html

At 09:13 10/16/2000 +0200, Gregor Karlinger wrote:
> > Hi Joseph,
> >
> > The Algorithm URI for C14N changed in this document so I've attached
> > two updated signature examples that are hopefully valid.
>I can validate them with IAIK's implementation.
>
>Regards, Gregor
>Gregor Karlinger
>mailto://gregor.karlinger@iaik.at
>http://www.iaik.at
>Phone +43 316 873 5541
>Institute for Applied Information Processing and Communications
>Austria

__