Re: Minor XMLDSIG edits

At 10:12 10/9/2000 +0100, merlin wrote:
>5.2 The SignatureProperties element
>
>The DTD fragment specifies that SignatureProperty can hold #PCDATA,
>should it be an ANY?

The content will be invalid regardless... Even in the entities we expect
someone else to define (when they want to make practical use of the DTD in
their own mixed content model) we use #PCDATA:

        <!ENTITY % Transform.ANY '(#PCDATA|XPath|XSLT)*'>

I'll create a
         <!ENTITY % SignatureProperty.ANY '(#PCDATA)*'>
         SignatureProperty.ANY '(#PCDATA)*'
which makes it clear that if folks are using the DTD, they will need to
change it regardless. (I presumed people would go down into the DTD to
change it, but since we have this convention we might as well use it.)

>6.4.1 DSA
>
>The Schema has an element PgenCounterQ; it should be PgenCounter.
>This exists in the actual schema too.

Fixed:

          <sequence minOccurs="0">
            <element name="Seed" type="ds:CryptoBinary"/>
            <element name="PgenCounter" type="ds:CryptoBinary"/>
          </sequence>

>6.4.2 PKCS1
>
>The example RSAKeyValue contains Exponent, Modulus; it should be
>Modulus, Exponent.

The example is fixed.

__