RE: minor naming point (why full names are important for archiv in g)

Tim,

Just to re-iterate for clarity...

Are you saying that to not limit their range of applications, XML-based
specifications (like XSL and XSLT) SHOULD NOT USE hyphens in names?  That if
a separator is wanted, underscores are preferable to hyphens?

Regards, Ed
Ed Simon
Software Engineer, Entrust Technologies
email:  ed.simon@entrust.com