W3C Standards for Cleaning Compositions - was Re: Chair Announce: PenOpIPR Disclosure

Do the following patents really apply to the XML-DSig working group?

> My  organization owns issued US Patents 5,544,255, 5,647,017 and
5,858,955,

Patent      Issued       Title
US5544255  08/06/1996   "Method and system for the capture, storage,
                         transport and authentication of handwritten
signatures"
US5647017   07/08/1997  "Method and system for the verification
                         of handwritten signatures"
US5858955   01/12/1999  "Cleaning compositions containing amine
                         oxide and formic acid"

I suspect there may be a mistake in this patent disclosure.

Paul