Re: Is DAV:principal-property-search REPORT callable on any URL, as opposed to the DAV:principal-search-property-set REPORT?

Am 01.03.2021 um 09:13 schrieb Дилян Палаузов:
> Hello,
>
> a client (Gnome Evolution) is calling DAV:principal-property-search
> REPORT on an arbitrary URL (not included in DAV:principal-collection-
> set) but containing <apply-to-principal-collection-set/>.
>
> The server does not allow this, as the request URL is not in
> DAV:principal-collection-set.
>
> So the question is whether I shall work on the client or on the server.
>
> Greetings
>    Дилян

Hard to say.

What is the server? What is your goal beyond this concrete question?

As far as I can tell, WebDAV ACL has no implementations that are still
maintained, used, and interoperable, and thus can be considered dead.
(And if that's not the case, I'd love to find out :-).

Best regards, Julian