Re: Is DAV:principal-property-search REPORT callable on any URL, as opposed to the DAV:principal-search-property-set REPORT?

Am 28.02.2021 um 21:58 schrieb Дилян Палаузов:
> I do not see my message below from 24th Feb in the online archives, so
> I resent it.
>
> Hello,
>
> RCF 3744 WebDAV Access Control Protocol says for DAV:principal-search-
> property-set REPORT
>
> “Servers MUST support the DAV:principal-search-property-set REPORT on
> all collections identified in the value of a DAV:principal-collection-
> set property.”

Hi there.

Truth is, essentially nobody has done any work in this area for over a
decade. I can't recall exactly what was discussed back then, and
unfortunately, the mailing list archives do not exist anymore.

Are you actuall working on a client or server implementation?

Best regards, Julian