WebDAV notifications + WebDAV resource sharing (Was: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-pot-webdav-notifications-00.txt)

Hello everyone,

I'm the author of these two drafts:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-webdav-notifications-00
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-webdav-resource-sharing-00

I had the complete intention to post a message on this list today, after
a few more edits, but Julian beat me to it.

These drafts come from CalConnect, and stem from the desire to
standardize a (widely implemented) proprietary protocol for calendar
sharing, and also extend this to address book sharing.

Rather than creating two independent ways to implement these, we've
decided that there would be value in creating a common standard that
allows users to share any WebDAV resource.

We have two more drafts in the works that describe specific details
around caldav/carddav sharing. For instance, we need to define how
scheduling would behave for shared calendars.

We are very interested in your feedback and criticism of these drafts.

Regards,
Evert Pot