Re: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-05.txt

Hi Ken,

--On September 19, 2013 at 10:05:04 AM -0400 Ken Murchison
<murch@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

>>> If you feel that this is a show-stopper, I can certainly remove this
>>> text.
>>
>> I'd get rid of it.
>
> OK.

Well I do think it is worth mentioning that the Brief header exists and
this new draft is defining a standards-based alternative to that -
emphasizing that servers/clients that currently support Brief can also
implement Prefer without any problems. The only thing to state is that if a
server receives both Brief and Prefer it should prefer Prefer!

--
Cyrus Daboo