Re: Document Action: 'Binding Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)' to Experimental RFC

Hi,

I use 506 for the MOVE method, but it's trivial to change that of course. Since there is no big dependency on the code, switching to 508 seems indeed to be the easiest approach.

Best regards,

Werner.