Re: Write-up draft-reschke-webdav-post-05

I expect I will implement this in the near future and from my reading
would support the approach of submitting as a proposed standard.

A question raised by the proposal:
Is there any intent to provide an equivalent for COPY and MOVE? This
proposal seems to handle the case of symlinked resources but COPY and
MOVE would still be an issue.

--

Mike Douglass                           douglm@rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer