Why working-copy belongs into draft-brown-versioning-link-relations

I have been wondering, whether working-copy should be included in the
draft, or if it was too specific to particular versioning systems.
Here is why I think it belongs into the draft:

Regardless of the kind of versioning system, there will allways be a
copy of the versioned resource that serves as the basis for the change
the user makes. Even in the case of updating an unversioned HTTP
resource the user retrieves a representation of the resource, modifies
this local (working-) copy and then updates the resource with the
modified representation.

There is a special case where working copies are maintained by the
server and made available to the user and only in this case the user
does not necessarily know or have a hold of her working copy. The
working copy link relation addresses exactly this special case.

 From this POV the working-copy link relation *completes* the draft
regarding all aspects of working copies when interacting with
authoring systems. Hence - it should be in there (as it currently is).

Jan