Re: [Fwd: Last Call: draft-ietf-webdav-bind (Binding Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)) to Experimental RFC]

Hi,

> The IESG has received a request from the WWW Distributed Authoring and
> Versioning WG (webdav) to consider the following document:
>
> - 'Binding Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning
>    (WebDAV) '
>    <draft-ietf-webdav-bind-23.txt> as an Experimental RFC

> final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
> ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2009-05-28. Exceptionally,
> comments may be sent to iesg@ietf.org instead. In either case, please
> retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.
>
> The file can be obtained via
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-23.txt

So we finally reached IETF Last Call -- thanks to Cyrus Daboo for taking
the shepherd role, and to Alexey Melnikov for the AD review.

I already have annotated the spec with the Alexey's feedback that needs
to be addressed; see the open issues in
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-latest.html#rfc.issues-list>,
and will try to record all LC comments similarly.

Best regards, Julian