Re: I-D Action:draft-reschke-webdav-post-02.txt

I support this draft, and believe the element names should be added into
the DAV: namespace.

I suggest removing the section that talks about the HTTP Link header, to
remove this dependency (or at least, marking it somehow as "to be removed
by editor if the HTTP Link I-D is not ready").