Re: Relationship between BIND and RFC 3253

There are indeed no additional semantics for UNCHECKOUT in section 14.
Therefore, I think the semantics of section section 4.5 apply, because
a version-controlled collection is also a version-controlled resource.

Though the introduction of section 14 mentions workspaces, I don't think
the merge feature is limited to workspaces. It is allowed to use a
version-controlled collection as the request URI and a collection
version
as the source. If both would be associated with the same version
history,
for example, it would be strange if in such a case new version-
controlled
members would be created as described in section 4.11.

Werner.

--
Werner Donné  --  Re                                     http://www.pincette.biz
Engelbeekstraat 8                                               http://www.re.be