Re: Blog comments on <http://tinpixel.com/node/28> -- "Why I don't like WebDAV, part 1"

These are all implementation issues.

I use subversion every day and it's fast and very reliable -
surprisingly so for a networked protocol.

I also use a Xythos server when I have the time - it's appallingly slow
but it's neither Xythos nor the protocol - the server is a slow desktop
machine

--

Mike Douglass                           douglm@rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer