Re: Collection Synchronization for WebDAV

Some comments:

1) It is specified that "The "Depth" header MUST be ignored by the server
and SHOULD NOT be sent by the client". But, unless I missed it, there is no
mention of the actual depth of the report. I'm assuming it is 1 but maybe
that is not what you had in mind. It would be worth making it clear.

2) There is no mention of direct subcollections of the request-uri:
- Would a newly created/deleted subcollection appear in the report ?
- What does it mean for a subcollection to be modified ?

3) redefinition of multistatus to include a sync-response and sync-token: is
it really needed ?
The sync-token could be passed back and forth using an HTTP header (e.g.
SyncToken: and if-SyncToken-Match:) instead of an xml element.
The sync-response could be avoided by not distinguishing created and
modified resources. The client can do that job easily (?...).

Arnaud Q