Re: Need feedback on new Mini-Redirector tutorial

If it should not be called Mini Redirector, what should we name this WebDAV
client?

It seems to be a general confusion about this product. A quick search on
Google reveals that Mini Redirector seems to be common terminology.

Wikipedia is also using the name Mini Redirector
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebDAV#Windows_XP_and_the_.22mini_redirector.22

Answers.com is using the same name:
http://www.answers.com/topic/webdav?cat=technology