AW: Who needs GoogleDocs ?

> Do you get much more compared to a WebDAV/DeltaV server together
> with your good old office suite ?
You get much less.. it would be better to compare it with WordPad, not with
an office suite...

> Often these are new applications which work browserbased
> and it seems like it's the biggest invention since sliced bread :-)
Hmmm... I've developed such applications in year 2000, and more early... I
think there is no real new technology used by these applications, if there
is an invention then it's the way such applications or services are used and
sold ("Web2.0", Mashups,...). So quite old technologies (most of it), new
business strategies, IMHO....

Cheers, Konstantin