Re: Belated review of draft-urpalainen-simple-xcap-webdav

Sorry, I got confused -- the ability to discover where principal
resources can be found is an existing feature in ACL but it isn't
done via OPTIONS, it's done via PROPFIND of a property called
'principal-collection-set'.

http://rfc.net/rfc3744.html#s5.8.

Lisa