Re: email over webDAV as IMAP replacement?

   Jim Whitehead has in the past suggested that looking into this may
be a good idea, but I don't think anyone has picked it up and run
with it yet.  Seems to me like it might be interesting to try putting
something together; go for it!

   Subversion isn't a good example, by the way; it basically
shoehorns it's needs into existing DAV specs rather than coming up
with something new, but CalDAV is a good example.

	-wsv