Re: Comments on the "new" 2518

The request from an unmodified client cannot be interpreted
by a server as requiring atomic move semantics,
since 2518 requires the standard request to be
interpreted as "best effort".  Therefore a client is going to
have to modify its request to indicate it wants atomic
move semantics, and should use the request we already have
defined (REBIND).