Re: Possible problem in collection definition

   Should we recommend that a PROPFIND always return the same
(canonical) segment from a given list of equivalent segments?

   Clients may be confused if a random choice from "ab", "Ab", "aB",
and "AB" for a given set of sequential PROPFIND requests, such as
assume that things are changing when they may in fact not have
changed at all.

	-wsv