Fw: Possible problem in collection definition

Jason pointed out that my example was incorrect, since A could
contain any of the 16 possible permutations.  So instead:

  An exception to this rule occurs if the server considers
  certain segments to be equivalent (i.e., the segments will always
  identify the same resource).  In this case, A MUST contain a mapping
  to B from at least one of the segments that are equivalent to "SEGMENT".
  For example, if the server performs "case-folding" on the URL
  segments, then in the preceding example, A must contain at least
  one mapping to B from "blah", "Blah", "bLah", or one of the other
  case-folding equivalents of "blah" (but does not have to contain
  more than one such mapping).

Jason also suggested that we require there to be exactly one mapping
to a given set of equivalents.  I'm inclined to leave that up to the
server, and only require that there be at least one.