Re: change notifications

I'm realize the Bug postings are a huge amount of "spam" on the list and I
apologize. I have considered changing it but I think it is going to be done
really soon now and it would take awhile to change. I'd like to ask everyone
to please just try and put up with it for another 3 weeks. (sort by subject
of "[Bug" and mass delete :-)

The bugzilla has been a useful tool for coordinating the work and passing it
back and forth between people as well as tracking the changes. The posting
to the list ensure that the data is properly archived, visible to all
participants, and subject to the IETF IPR rules. You are right I could get
another list set up but in the past this has been slow to get done (rumor
has it that it is faster now).

I think the volume will step down by a factor of 10 fairly soon - ether
because we WGLC bis or all the key contributors heads explode.

Cullen (with my chair hat on)