Re: Bindings and permissions

I fundamentally disagree that this situation isn't affected by the
Bind mechanics and can't be addressed at all in the Bind spec.  It's
pretty absolute of you to say that there is "nothing that can be
changed about the bind spec to address this issue" as I've suggested
some changes in the past.

lisa